Wednesday 21 December 2011

Love sms


Memories of our friendship

A daily thought
A silent tear
A Constant wish
that u r near…
Words are few
but thoughts r deep…
Memories of our friendship
i will always keep

 

Which is my life

Ur beauty makes me run mad,
if u dont want me near u,
then y did God created u.
U are my life so,
I cant leave u cause
u are holding something
that belongs 2 me
which is my life

 

In UR heart.

U’r never alone sweetie,
U shell never be,
cause I’m always there 4 U,
n I’ll always shall be,
right there in ur heart
to love U constantly.
I love you.

 

Chewing gum and chocolate

Love is like a chewing gum,
it tastes only in the beginning!
But friendship is like chocolate,
it tastes till it ends!

 

Sweetheart is a special …..

SWEETHEART, is a special word for LOVE,
LOVE, is special word for CARE,
CARE, is special word for FRIEND,
and
FRIEND, is special word for… ‘YOU”

 

I love you means ….

I love you’ means that
I accept you for the person you are
and that I don’t wish to change you into someone else
it means that I care enough to fight for what we have
and that i love you enough not to let you go….!!!

 

I wanna hold you

I wanna hold you close
Under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile
And feel the pain
I know what’s beautiful Looking at you
In a world of lies You are the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment